Delivered by correspondence, this course enables you to study at your own pace without disrupting your work commitments
What you will learn or demonstrate
- Apply principles of OHS risk management
- Manage project quality
- Manage project risk
- Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for low-rise building projects
- Select and prepare a construction contract
- Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects
- Apply structural principles to residential low-rise constructions
- Prepare and evaluate tender documentation
- Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for medium rise building projects
- Monitor costing systems on medium rise building and construction projects
- Supervise the planning of on-site medium rise building or construction work
- Manage construction work
- Apply structural principles to the construction of medium rise buildings
- Supervise and apply quality standards to the selection of building and construction materials
- Select and manage building and construction contractors
- Administer the legal obligations of a building or construction contract
- Identify services layout and connection methods to medium rise construction projects
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
Support & Delivery
When you study online with TN Construction Services, you can:
- Study from anywhere, when it suits you best.
- Graduate with the identical qualification as an on-campus student.
- Get comprehensive support from the assessor via phone, skype and email.
- Interact with the assessor and fellow students via platforms like virtual webinars and video calls.
Courses can also be referred to as distance education. Some hard-copy course materials and assessments may be accessed or submitted via post.